For Internet Explorer 7 and above
- Navigate to the webpage you would like to set as the home page.
- Click the arrow to the right of the Home button (Right-click the Home icon on the Internet Explorer 9 toolbar), and then click Add or Change Home Page.
- In the Add or Change Home Page dialog box, do one of the following:
- To make the current webpage your only home page, click Use this webpage as your only home page.
- To start a home page tab set or to add the current webpage to your set of home page tabs, click Add this webpage to your home page tabs.
- To replace your existing home page or home page tab set with the webpages you currently have open, click Use the current tab
set as your home page. This option will only be available if you have more than one tab open in Internet Explorer.
- Click Yes to save your changes.
For Mozilla Firefox users
- Navigate to the page you want set as your home page.
- At the top of the Firefox window on the menu bar, click on the Tools, and select Options.
- If it isn't already selected, click the Main icon. The Main options panel is displayed.
- Click on Use Current Page. (If you have a group of tabs open, the entire group of tabs will be set as your home page.
You can also use the Use Bookmark button to set one of your bookmarks as your home page.)
- Click Ok to close the Options window
For Chrome users
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
Add the home button to the browser toolbar
Home page button is off by default. Select the "Show Home button" checkbox in the "Appearance" section to show it on the browser toolbar.
Set your home page
When the "Show Home button" checkbox is selected, a web address appears below it.
If you want the Home page button to open up a different webpage, click Change to enter a link.
You can also choose the New Tab page as your home page.
For Safari users
- Click on Safari in your Safari menu, located at the top of your screen. When the drop-down menu appears, choose Preferences.
- Select General from the Preferences menu, and you will notice a section labeled Home Page in the main window of the Preferences dialog.
- Edit the input box to your selected homepage URL or click "Set to Current Page" to use the page you are currently viewing as the new homepage
Contact Us |